CKC ONITSHA- 2008 Sand Prints & Marble Etchings “Christ the King College Onitsha was one of a triumvirate of schools (with
CKC ONITSHA- 2008 Sand Prints & Marble Etchings
“Christ the King College Onitsha was one of a triumvirate of schools (with
“ was one of a triumvirate of schools (with , Umuahia, and , ), that might have been the best thing that happened to the Eastern Nigerian school system at the time.” ~~
CKC ONITSHA- 2007 Sand Prints & Marble Etchings
1. “There has been steady progress in teaching and learning.” ~~ Principal E. N. Olisah, in his 2005 State of the School Report.1.
2. “May your alma mater and mine continue to show the light.” ~~ Chief Chike Momah, 2007 CKC-AAA
3. “We cannot ask for a better opportunity to be “Big Brothers” to the present generation. Our reward is incalculable.” ~~ Emma Onua, 2005 Reflection on the Role of CKC-AAA Members
4. “I repeated Standard six when I couldn't go to Christ the King's College, Onitsha because the college authorities claimed that my cousin who attended CKC broke his bond after graduating from Yaba Higher College.” ~~ Professor Bede N. Okigbo, In The Chinua Achebe Foundation Interview Series© ' ... Details
1. “There has been steady progress in teaching and learning.” ~~ Principal E. N. Olisah, in his 2005 State of the School Report.
2. “The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.’” ~~ Prof. Chike Obi, CKC Alumnus and Mathematician.
3. “Discipline has been one of the hallmarks of CKC” ~~ Chief Chike Ofodile, Address to the 2005 CKC-AAA Convention,
4. “Work is a way in which we co-operate with our Creator and with our fellow men in order to make this world better.” ~~ Archbishop –later Cardinal - Francis Arinze in an address to the Old Boys of Christ the
5. “CKC–AAA is onto a noble cause, which public minded citizens and even products of rival schools can identify with and indeed support”. ~~ Prof. Ibrahim A. Gambari, Address to the 2005 CKC-AAA Convention, ... Details
CKC ONITSHA 2005 - Sand Prints & Marble Etchings
1. “We must invest in the future of our children - and we must start at home - CKC. We must provide a conducive and quality environment for the future generations of CKC graduates so that they can compete in the ever-changing and complex world of ours.” -- Dr Kingsley Nwosu, in his keynote address to 1st CKC-AAA Convention
2. “Keep alight the flame you received in CKC” -- Rev Fr N.C. Tagbo in a 2005 message to CKC-AAA.
3. “We remains steadfast in our conviction, that whereas, there will always be many secondary and high schools in Nigeria, CKC Onitsha, should forever remain a Primus Inter Pares – the first amongst equals of all such schools. Indeed, we at CKC-AAA have become the example and measure by which other foreign-based Nigerian alumni associations are measured” – Fidelis Atuegbu President CKC-AAA, in his 30 April 2004 goodwill message during the launching of the Peter Odili Hall ... Details